The Chicago collection of venetian blinds combines practicality and a luxury faux wood finish. These premium quality blinds have wide robust slats that allow you to make the absolute most of the natural light in your home and are a great alternative to shutters. The product is finished perfectly to provide a modern chic look throughout your home.
• Fully customisable to ensure it fits any window perfectly. Maximum width 2600mm, maximum drop 1800mm. Please tell us the exact measurement of your window and we will adjust accordingly to account for any brackets and fittings.
• All blinds come with a colour coordinated right-sided raise cord and left-sided slat control as standard. Please get in contact with us if you require a different setup.
•35mm slats with a fine grain textured finish.
• Complete with strong headrail and full guides for easy installation. All blinds comply with child-safety regulations.
• Faux wooden slats are moisture resistant and easy to clean with our Venetian blind cleaning tool, found here.
• Please Note: All customised items are non-returnable. Full details on delivery and returns can be found here.
We specify an estimated dispatch time on the landing page of each product, please note that if we specify 7 days it means 7 working days from the moment payment reached our bank account (usually within 24 hours).
The specified delivery terms do not apply during busy times of the year, e.g. bank holidays and the Christmas period. A more specific dispatch date is available from the order tracking login once the order has been placed.
(Deliveries to certain areas are subject to extra charges after an order has been placed, e.g. Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands, we will inform you of the extra charge from the carrier as soon as possible. You have the option to cancel the order if the extra charge is not accepted.)
Delivery will be made to the address specified by you. Only once the order has been accepted to these certain areas and additional costs have cleared will the production of your goods commence.
Please note that we can only deliver products within mainland UK.
All deliveries will be made to you by our courier. We do our best to secure delivery within the period quoted but shall not be liable for loss occasioned by delay in delivery or arising out of any cause beyond our control. Our couriers will make 3 attempts to deliver your goods and if still unsuccessful will then return the goods to us. We will then make contact to redeliver your order and agree additional costs if we have also been charged by our courier for the failed deliveries. We advise you not to book a fitter to install a product until the order has been delivered and that you have checked that there are no defects and that all parts are complete.