Our Milan Perfect Fit Venetian Blinds will finish your window dressings with style. Our unique interlocking slats give added privacy when closed, but also ensure maximum light when full opened. Drill-free installation gives you effortless fitting, and our unique enclosed rail system ensures a smooth way to open your blinds with no pull-cord, just a small wand for full tilt functionality. These blinds are ideal for conservatories, bi-fold doors and French doors, and are made to measure to ensure they fit any window perfectly.
• These Perfect Fit venetian blind is designed with our unique interlocking slats to give you the flexibility to choose between full privacy and maximum light. Available in a range of colours, perfect for adding a finishing touch to any conservatory, Bi-fold and French doors.
• Fully customisable to ensure it fits any window perfectly. Maximum width 1400mm, maximum drop 2000mm. Please tell us the exact measurement of your glass size and we will adjust accordingly to ensure it fits perfectly.
• All blinds come with a right-sided slat control wand. Please get in contact if you require a left-sided wand.
• 25mm slat width, with interlocking technology to create the perfect blackout effect.
• Easy to use handle piece located at the bottom of the blind to smoothly raise and lower the blind.
• Complete with drill-free fitting for easy installation.
• Aluminium slats with uPVC frame, easy to clean with our Venetian blind cleaning tool, found here.
• Please Note: All customised items are non-returnable. Full details on delivery and returns can be found here.
We specify an estimated dispatch time on the landing page of each product, please note that if we specify 7 days it means 7 working days from the moment payment reached our bank account (usually within 24 hours).
The specified delivery terms do not apply during busy times of the year, e.g. bank holidays and the Christmas period. A more specific dispatch date is available from the order tracking login once the order has been placed.
(Deliveries to certain areas are subject to extra charges after an order has been placed, e.g. Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands, we will inform you of the extra charge from the carrier as soon as possible. You have the option to cancel the order if the extra charge is not accepted.)
Delivery will be made to the address specified by you. Only once the order has been accepted to these certain areas and additional costs have cleared will the production of your goods commence.
Please note that we can only deliver products within mainland UK.
All deliveries will be made to you by our courier. We do our best to secure delivery within the period quoted but shall not be liable for loss occasioned by delay in delivery or arising out of any cause beyond our control. Our couriers will make 3 attempts to deliver your goods and if still unsuccessful will then return the goods to us. We will then make contact to redeliver your order and agree additional costs if we have also been charged by our courier for the failed deliveries. We advise you not to book a fitter to install a product until the order has been delivered and that you have checked that there are no defects and that all parts are complete.