This DIY Chain Roman Blind Kit provides everything you need to create a Roman blind. All fittings and parts required are included, the only thing you need to add is the fabric! Available in a range of widths from 60cm-210cm with a 210cm drop, and can be cut down to fit your window perfectly. PLEASE NOTE: FABRIC IS NOT INCLUDED.
· CONTENTS: All fittings required for a Roman Blind Kit – including headrail with hook tape pre-fixed, end caps, PVC clip in wall supports, cord lock, umbrella pull cord, child safety cord cleat, 4mm fibreglass rods, oval bottom weight bar, hook on cord toggles, loop tape, pocket tape, wall screws, wall plugs and warning labels.
· SIZE: Available in a range of widths – 60cm, 90cm, 120cm, 150cm, 180cm, 210cm – with 210cm drop. Can be cut to size to fit your window perfectly.
· EASY TO USE: Complete with all fittings required for Roman blinds. Easy to trim.
· COLOUR: White corded with silver accent details.
· PLEASE NOTE: FABRIC IS NOT INCLUDED
We specify an estimated dispatch time on the landing page of each product, please note that if we specify 7 days it means 7 working days from the moment payment reached our bank account (usually within 24 hours).
The specified delivery terms do not apply during busy times of the year, e.g. bank holidays and the Christmas period. A more specific dispatch date is available from the order tracking login once the order has been placed.
(Deliveries to certain areas are subject to extra charges after an order has been placed, e.g. Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands, we will inform you of the extra charge from the carrier as soon as possible. You have the option to cancel the order if the extra charge is not accepted.)
Delivery will be made to the address specified by you. Only once the order has been accepted to these certain areas and additional costs have cleared will the production of your goods commence.
Please note that we can only deliver products within mainland UK.
All deliveries will be made to you by our courier. We do our best to secure delivery within the period quoted but shall not be liable for loss occasioned by delay in delivery or arising out of any cause beyond our control. Our couriers will make 3 attempts to deliver your goods and if still unsuccessful will then return the goods to us. We will then make contact to redeliver your order and agree additional costs if we have also been charged by our courier for the failed deliveries. We advise you not to book a fitter to install a product until the order has been delivered and that you have checked that there are no defects and that all parts are complete.